Login issues

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
jondonnis
Level 5 user

Login issues

Post by jondonnis »

So haven't played in a couple of years. Load up my game and login just fine but don't know the password that is hashed. I wanted the Digital DLC so just purchased that. All fine. Thought I should also put the latest version of the game on so got the latest installer all installed fine, accept it overwrote my user name and password. I know the user name in steviebuk but have no idea what the password was. I try to do a password reset but it just takes me to the site and logins me in with no other option. I log out. I try the website with the user name and password that I use with my e-mail address and that worked. Which suggests the game should like that password but it doesn't. The game appears to be refusing to log me in with the correct user name and what appears to be the correct password for the account.

This is the exact reason why I moaned all those years ago about the login DRM. Its never been perfect. There appears to be no option to reset password as again, I click it and all it does it load up the webpage with

Capitalism Lab - User Account
Hi, steviebuk! You are logged in now.

Logout

That's all good, but the game is refusing the password the website says is fine.
jondonnis
Level 5 user

Re: Login issues

Post by jondonnis »

I've fixed it. Turns out LastPass was putting a space at the beginning of the password.