Questions about the DBF tables.

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
3dmodel
Level 2 user

Questions about the DBF tables.

Post by 3dmodel »

I looked at the spreadsheet tutorials, but I still have a few questions.

1. In the Product.type table, there is a column OBSOLETE, which is responsible for reducing the demand for a product every year by a certain percentage. Is there an indicator in the game that increases demand every year? For example, in the 2000s, a few percent of all people used mobile phones, but now the number of people has increased along with this, the percentage of phone users has grown dramatically.

2. Can this parameter be directly changed in the settings of the game itself and in the script, or are they different parameters? In the script, Competence of Local Competitors = Very High will mean that the values ​​from this table are increased to the maximum? Could you show the difference with some example with numbers, I don't quite understand what is changing.
Product_Classes.png
Product_Classes.png (63.56 KiB) Viewed 701 times
3. The same question about the characters. In the table, the CHARACTER column values ​​1-4. If I set the characters' aggressiveness to the minimum in the script, will this correspond to 1 in the table? In other words, will all the characters in the game become conservative?

If the character has an expertise level of 100 in the RAW column. When building a mine, he starts immediately from the 9th personnel level. Does this parameter only affect the level of pumping, or will the character be more actively buying other mines, compared to characters whose indicator is lower?