I made a company worth 7 Trillion by 2006 with hardest difficulties, AMA

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
Hans_Lemurson
Level 2 user

Re: I made a company worth 7 Trillion by 2006 with hardest difficulties, AMA

Post by Hans_Lemurson »

That's a lot of money!

Q1: What was your main focus for early growth? Playing the stock market? Going into Retail? Digital Business?
Q2: What DLCs were you using?
Q3: What's your character's net worth?
Q4: How much of the Economy do you own?

That's what I can think of now, might come up with more later.
dylanmpsl

Re: I made a company worth 7 Trillion by 2006 with hardest difficulties, AMA

Post by dylanmpsl »

Q2: I was using all DLC and realworld mod.
Q1. Month 1 was biggest factory, and one gas station. Second month was a maximum bond of 9m and then 4 more gas stations, third month was the same. Month 4 was diesel factory, with another bond. Month 4 was more gas stations until I had 12. At the beginning of every month, I was able to take out another bond until I had 1 oil well - 2 factories ( one diesel, one gasoline) and 12 gas stations in every single city. The first city you build on a port that ships in oil. By Feb 1 year 2 your gasoline company can be worth 10b (paying for investor in the HQ) which you can sell off 5% every few months for 500m until I have a remaining 80%. At this point I built out 4 of every internet company to ensure maximum 100% market share, except e-commerce. This should cost about ~150m, and it only be Jan year 3. the other 2B went into getting around 85% banking market share of retail and corporate deposits. The Oil subsidiary was paying out near 500m a year, with a 50% payout rate, meaning I could use 1 year to create a car manufacturer before the end of year 4. Its important to note, not a single product was being produced under my company, every thing was by subsidiary. Now, all of my subsidiaries were paying out about a total of 2.5b a year with all having a 50% payout rate. This meant I could invest 2.5b a year into creating an E-commerce company for the next 10 years, 1995 -> 2005. I focused on building the largest factory for every product during the first 5 years, while letting the bot have full control over retail, with E-commerce company bringing most of the factories their sales. During this time I also built the remaining cities and focused investments here to bring in the maximum immigrants possible to have more total population and a higher overall GDP. The retail giant with an E-commerce focus would gain near 60% market share in every factory product before 2005, allowing the parent company to go public. From 2005, after massively selling off stock from my character, and creating an A.I buying frenzy the demand would quickly over take the stock market allowing my company to hit a valuation of 7 trillion with a P/E of 2,500 due to the demand for my stock.

Q3, my characters net worth was near 3.5 Trillion during the top of buying frenzy for my company
Q4, 100% for Internet, 90% for banking, 60% for every other product. I did not invest in Insurance, software, telecom, real estate, or media. I used the cities to build apartments to attract more population to the cities.