The Power of Subsidiary and Politics

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
pookar
Level 3 user

Re: The Power of Subsidiary and Politics

Post by pookar »

CapitalismLabStory wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:12 pm Legit, so do you just play with stocks?
I would love if someone explained how stocks work properly or at least the basics. I always just take a wild guess and invets in them lol

You up to making a video/write-up? You can add it to my site?

Thanks
Yes, i'm just play with stock. I think this is the best script that i was created to make the game more challenging. With the lowest startup capital, playing with stock is more harder. But AI grow very fast, they invested too in stock, it will make more harder to take over subsidiary company for 75% stock ownership.

With Realworld MOD, there is companies that have good growth, because of profit rate of each product in their product class, e.g drugs, computer, communication device, electronics, gasoline. I think there is top ten most profitable and fast growing company. They have huge market size too.

I was make video on youtube how to play stock market to get 1 billion, but i think my video not good, i'm not english speaker so is hard for me to make better video tutorial :D
CapitalismLabStory
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: The Power of Subsidiary and Politics

Post by CapitalismLabStory »

You can do in your own language and then the auto subtitles should help?