turkish language addition files

This forum is for those of you who are interested in localizing the game text in Capitalism Lab into your native language on your own
kenanakgun

turkish language addition files

Post by kenanakgun »

Hi everyone, I'm sorry about this I'm using free and illegal from external sites that don't have games because they are unfortunately expensive.
But I decided to do the translation myself to play the game in Turkish, I decided to download the file with the finished German translation from the site and make it Turkish and I want to add it under this subject if there will be no problem.
Thanks for your support and understanding now.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: turkish language addition files

Post by paulwoman »

Hello.

If you want the files necessary for the translation into English, you can take from here https://gitlab.com/paulwoman/Capitalism ... ges/French

This is a collaborative translation system with the OmegaT software and they are quite quickly up to date with the release of new versions.

Also, if you are interested, I have a google sheet file that includes the sentences and words that are not translated by the files

Please contact me on https://discord.gg/7DVXZ5x
kenanakgun

Post by kenanakgun »

I am using very nice and useful files with your permission. I'll share the results here if you let me.
kenanakgun

Post by kenanakgun »

paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

No need to authorize anything just to download the English files.

Here is an image of how to get a zip of the files.

The authorization is only useful if you want to collaborate using h[url]ttps://omegat.org/[/url], but I need make your own depot.

Please note that you can translate a lot of sentence thanks to my googlesheet.

Go to my discord for more explains
kenanakgun

Post by kenanakgun »

I think I will not be able to do OmegT :) I started to translate with traditional methods. i.e. one to one file. I will send you the translated files here and you can do the necessary when they are all done.