New business sectors?

Suggestions for new DLC projects.

Which one or more sectors you wanna see in the game?

Construction/Building business
16%
Transportation business
18%
New financial types (Banking, bonds-selling, insurance etc.)
18%
Show business
5%
Energy Development
20%
Tourism industry
8%
Utility sector
12%
Other (post it in the comments)
2%
Non of the above
0%

Total votes: 661

Greenish
Level 2 user

Re: New business sectors?

Post by Greenish »

What about a Service DLC like coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, auto service, fast food, bars, and the like?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Greenish wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:16 am What about a Service DLC like coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, auto service, fast food, bars, and the like?
Please check out the new Service Firms in the new version: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8804
Greenish
Level 2 user

Post by Greenish »

David wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:32 am
Greenish wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:16 am What about a Service DLC like coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, auto service, fast food, bars, and the like?
Please check out the new Service Firms in the new version: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8804

Great, I will try that!!!
PinoX7
Level 2 user

Post by PinoX7 »

I am not sure if somebody has already posted this suggestion, but Crypto.

I think there is a lot that could be done with this, and it might tie in nicely with an energy industry dlc.
some features that would be interesting

-Development of a Coin (basically like using Tech labs and designing a coin with different Tech stats like Security, Tradability and Utility)
-Mine Coins (Building those dreaded mining farms in towns and soaking up all the towns energy! I think this would be a cool feature if Energy was added as this could be a large consumer of energy)
-Trading (Having a Market for the coins, some outside of the game coins like bitcoin, but also coins that are made by companies in the game)
maff
Level 3 user

Post by maff »

PinoX7 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:40 pm I am not sure if somebody has already posted this suggestion, but Crypto.
Taking a cue from your suggestion, I think the idea of crypto is a good one, but not just any company would have one, I think there should only be one currency, and R&D would increase the company's technology to mine that currency, and not change the its settings.

I think the idea of "Warehouses (miners)" to come out together with the energy DLC is very good

PS: but let's also face it, not everyone likes cryptos, although I am an enthusiast
Image Grupo no Telegram para BRs: https://t.me/captalismlab Image

Please, vote: viewtopic.php?p=40423#p40423