(MOD) REALWORLD 12.53 FULL + 12.7 for all DLC

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
sgnam

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 12.53 FULL + 12.6 for all DLC

Post by sgnam »

hi,
can you please fix the bug that antibiotic cannot be researched? a few other products are missing when I build the R & D building as well. thank you for the excellent work.
xzinum
Level 2 user

Post by xzinum »

Am I the only one getting this error when trying to build a retail store?
RWBug.PNG
RWBug.PNG (6.43 KiB) Viewed 1964 times
9.1.52 + 12.6
Vanilla works fine.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

xzinum wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:56 pm Am I the only one getting this error when trying to build a retail store?
RWBug.PNG

9.1.52 + 12.6
Vanilla works fine.
Please download the mod again. It was updated which fixes this issue.
Gamechangernation
Level 3 user

Post by Gamechangernation »

Still not able to get the hotel working correctly. Created business Shops to prepare catering service and professional clean (factory will not manufacture?). But my Hotel Input does not recognize that I'm Selling either of them.

Side Note:
I love this Mod. The only one I use. Thank u so much for the time and hard work u put in to make it
enjoyable :D
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 12.53 FULL + 12.7 for all DLC

Post by piermario »

New release 12.7 full with New graphics for Fruit Shop and Gas Station, thanks to David,
and 2 new scripts with Countries and Europe's regions instead of cities.
Hotel issue input solved.
Link in first post.
Enjoy
Ciao
Way2co0l
Level 2 user

Post by Way2co0l »

Awesome! Look forward to checking it out! I'm curious about the install though. I understand to just copy the mod contents to the mod folder, but the images and data folders contained in the download suggest I should drop them into the main directory rather than the mod folder. Is that correct?
Way2co0l
Level 2 user

Post by Way2co0l »

So I deduced that I should just leave those files where they were but my next question has to do with the logos. It's pretty cool how you've got all the companies connected to their real world logos but unfortunately since we have no control over which companies get loaded into the game, if you've chosen one of the logos that one of the in game companies are supposed to have it forces them to choose the next available one which in turn means every other company generated after that will also have a mismatched logo. I see in the install files that you've included other logos as well, but they aren't selectable in game and I'm wondering if it's possible for me to change that? I tried to simply edit the logos dbf file to add entries for the other logos but that didn't seem to have any effect. It sounds like I'd need to create my own mod but it's my understanding that I'd have to use the source code from this mod to do it and that's only published here with an older version so I don't want to do that. Is there another way?