Challenge Games

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
13thscholar
Level 2 user

Challenge Games

Post by 13thscholar »

Hi All,
I may be missing something, but how do you end/upload challenge games?
I've had a playthrough on the current one to see what it conditions were like, and I found it just keeps rolling (played through to 2021).

I tried retiring in 2021, but no dominated industries showed, so I went back to another save point in Feb 2020, and received that data, but can't see a leaderboard or success of "entering".

is there a trick or necessary step I'm missing?

thanks
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Challenge Games

Post by David »

Were you playing a public challenge game or a private challenge game?

Please see https://www.capitalismlab.com/challenge-games/ for more details.
13thscholar
Level 2 user

Re: Challenge Games

Post by 13thscholar »

Hi David,
I was playing a public Challenge Game (Camera Manufacturer) and had read the link after digging around, but the leaderboard only has up to 2020 on it.
So I can't see if there is a score, place, or list somewhere I'm missing, or if I had to upload the save file somewhere or if it was just a matter of retiring.

So I'm looking to clarify the end process for acquiring a score if you can help me please?

edit: So I've just gone and looked at the leaderboard, and it appears I wasn't reading it correctly, and those years are the ingame years.....DOH :oops:

I apologise, it appears I thought a historical list was left and that was the year that someone gained that score....now I get it, and I will see myself out