A few options for the music

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here

What options for the music do you like ?

Play the intro music for capitalism 2
11%
Play music from capitalism plus trailer
11%
Replay the capitalism 2 intro video
11%
Make a brand new introduction video
11%
Have the option of activating either Cap2 or CapLab music
17%
Be able to choose which music is played before starting a game
11%
Have an integrated player in the game
11%
Be able to integrate music into a mod
17%

Total votes: 18

paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

A few options for the music

Post by paulwoman »

When you press alt tab to go to another application and then return to the game, new music starts playing. So I've noticed that there are some I like more than others. For example, I remembered the intro music to Capitalism 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZbwS2ZYdsc and according to this subject viewtopic.php?p=38910&hilit=music#p38910 all the music has been redone...

There is the trailer of capitalism plus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aynLdI-M6tw

Please note that we can add the files "ingame" of Cap2 if we cant listening this.
Regarding the possibility of integrating music into a mod, it would be with a view to, for example, if the mod added zombies, there would be Mickael Jackson music, but only when the mod is launched.

So I propose a few solutions for the 'music' part
Stylesjl
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: A few options for the music

Post by Stylesjl »

That is a cool intro video.

I think it would be good to just mix in the music tracks for both games, maybe even have an option to run either or both sets of tracks.

Integrating custom music for mods also sounds great, gives modding an even more unique flavour.
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: A few options for the music

Post by cantdownloadit »

i always play with music off, but i was under the impression you can put whatever music you want in the folder, the instructions in the folder are out of date i think though, it tells me to delete a file that doesn't exist.

based on that i presume you can download an old version of game, extract its music too and put that in if you want.

i think the risk of mods being distributed with copyright music in could cause issues