Glitch in 1.984

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
labthatcap
Level 2 user

Glitch in 1.984

Post by labthatcap »

I have attached the save file in question. I built one farm and set it to specifically produce leather. I used one of the preset layouts then changed it so I have both cattle and pigs producing the leather - however it is not producing anything! The quality is going up, everything is linked up properly but this farm simply will not produce any leather! I ran it for over a year and still the same result. Please have a look at my save file to see what happened! Thank you.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/98107195/MRBU_001.SAV
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Glitch in 1.984

Post by David »

1) Did you add the layout plan yourself before, or it was a layout plan that comes with the game by default?

2) Please try building a new farm using the same layout plan and see if the problem occurs to the new farm as well.

3) If the answer to 2) is yes, could you please send me the file GAMESET\1STD.PLO in your Capitalism Lab save game folder (My Games\Capitalism Lab\GAMSET)?
labthatcap
Level 2 user

Post by labthatcap »

To answer your questions:

1) No I had used one of the layouts that comes with the game by default, I did change 2 of the 3 'livestock' selections to cows and I also changed the one 'process' selection to leather so all 3 read leather. This was the leather layout plan #2 by default in the game. Ie: I selected the default layout plan, then made the changes to it.

2) Built a new farm, if I put the exact same layout together from scratch it works fine, but if I follow the steps above I can reproduce the problem.

3) https://dl.dropbox.com/u/98107195/1STD.PLO
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

It seems that the layout plan file may have some problem. Please delete it from your My Games folder (My Games\Capitalism Lab\GAMSET\1STD.PLO) and try starting a new game and see if the problem is solved.
labthatcap
Level 2 user

Post by labthatcap »

Okay yes that does fix the problem, though I do lose my stored layouts that way. Regardless I could not replicate the problem once I removed that file!