CapLab Patch 1.984 is now available

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

CapLab Patch 1.984 is now available

Post by David »

CapLab version 1.984 patch is now available. We are releasing it as a manual patch initially. Here is the direct download link:

http://www.capitalismlab.com/capserver/ ... 841984.zip

(You will need to upgrade to 1.980 first, before applying this patch)

To apply the patch, simply unpack it to your Capitalism Lab program folder.

Your Capitalism Lab is located in C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Capitalism Lab Beta, unless you changed the installation folder on the installer.

(Saved games of the version 1.980 or before are not compatible with this new version.)

Bug Fixes and Changes
Fixed the bug with land value calculation when building a new firm.

Fine-tuned the rental incomes of apartments and commercial buildings. Please test this version and let us know if you think the rental incomes of apartments and commercial buildings are still too high or too low.

Fixed the mouse scroll bug with the pick supplier window.

The formula for calculating your total loan credit has been changed . Your (total loan+annual profit) to (total company equity) ratio cannot be larger than 1 in most cases.
tingchung
Level 2 user

Re: CapLab Patch 1.984 is now available

Post by tingchung »

the rental income inside my game of my commercial building is 3.2% - 6.9% return per year by ( profit x12/ market value of building )

apartment is 1.2%-6.5% return per year

i have 49% market shares at real estates at this game , i guess this new patch is highly encourage player get into real estates industry !
tingchung
Level 2 user

Post by tingchung »

i found out another issues was, economic states as"boom" keep very long period of time as my last game , i just play87 years only , it only had 4 recession periods and the recession periods end very quick .

would you mind to change the speed or freuqency of the cycle of economic state? Crsis and recession period bring the game more exciting to player management and diversify of company investment

another issues i found out is most the AI company is seating with alot of cash and with no bank load , but they just dont expanding either manufacturing , farming , retailing , real estates ....., they just seat with cash or just keep their own business only , from my game time 40 years to 87 years. i am put my focus on what computer company doing and how to use the cash , i found out they just stop to do anything meaningful....at those 47 years...

i will try to play few more game to make sure my findings!

anyway we need more competitive competitor
eddylie
Level 2 user

Post by eddylie »

I find Increasing + the Trainning to max is painful (takes too much time to make it max).. or can put a box to enter the value lol? Previous Cap2 when i click + sign, it goes zoom to the max.. same with Shares, can at least put a small box for us to enter the value ?

But i also know in Cap2 theres a negative , where if i click too fast either the + sign or - sign.. it goes too fast... so maybe u can take a look at it.. thx
Hyronymus
Level 3 user

Post by Hyronymus »

eddylie wrote:I find Increasing + the Trainning to max is painful (takes too much time to make it max).. or can put a box to enter the value lol? Previous Cap2 when i click + sign, it goes zoom to the max.. same with Shares, can at least put a small box for us to enter the value ?
I'm all for this, it would save a lot of time!
eddylie
Level 2 user

Post by eddylie »

I find playing 10 players, 7 cities, as time goes by even with game speed at max, our game becomes slower, similar to cap2...U