Spanish Localization

This forum is for those of you who are interested in localizing the game text in Capitalism Lab into your native language on your own
Bassfordd
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: Spanish Localization

Post by Bassfordd »

OOOoook Guys! We are pleased to announce, that the first version of the localization is done!
Now we are focusing in refining the localization, and adjust certain words inside the margins and/or cells.
So, we (Krikrak and me) will begin testing ingame.
Expect it to be ready very sooon!
image.png
image.png (1.93 MiB) Viewed 3573 times
image2.png
image2.png (2.38 MiB) Viewed 3573 times
image3.png
image3.png (1.7 MiB) Viewed 3573 times
Bassfordd
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Bassfordd »

Revising the translation work now texting ingame, i noticed that the changes made in CHALE001.txt and CHALE002.txt when i enter the challenge game screen remain in english and dont know why.
Can these files be translated?
image.png
image.png (3.51 MiB) Viewed 3555 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Bassfordd wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:38 pm Revising the translation work now texting ingame, i noticed that the changes made in CHALE001.txt and CHALE002.txt when i enter the challenge game screen remain in english and dont know why.
Can these files be translated?
image.png
These files are updated fairly frequently with new ones replacing old ones in each major update. So I do not recommend translating them.
Bassfordd
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Bassfordd »

We managed to finish the first release of the localisation!
Lot of work into this! Everything translated and or adjusted to frames, boxes etc.
We will continue to improve the localisation!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsIAnDcroDz_-GKnEUR ... b?e=C3ygpD

Please add it to the next release version of the game along with that Spanish button missing in the language tab ^^.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

Note: if you are in a hurry, you can put the files in the folder of another language ^^
torajiro
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by torajiro »

Bassfordd wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:53 pm We managed to finish the first release of the localisation!
Lot of work into this! Everything translated and or adjusted to frames, boxes etc.

Please add it to the next release version of the game along with that Spanish button missing in the language tab ^^.
Amazing perfection. You even made a speech file. You have a lot of enthusiasm!

There seems to be a mistake in the PSD I sent you regarding the menu.
The mm-dlc.png and mm-mod.png are slightly off. This is not your fault, but a mistake in my PSD.
So I'll post the corrected one, if the Spanish team is ok with this, please replace it.
Attachments
Fix mm-dlc and mm-mod.zip
(155.53 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Thanks a lot for your contribution!

We will release version 8.2.13 soon with the Spanish option on the language selection menu.

I would like to add you to the translator credits page: https://www.capitalismlab.com/resources ... anslators/

If there are other people who worked with you on the Spanish translation, please provide me with the list of names to be included in the credits page.
Bassfordd
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Bassfordd »

paulwoman wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:47 pm Note: if you are in a hurry, you can put the files in the folder of another language ^^
Yeah, we did that to fully test the localisation in game.
Bassfordd
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Bassfordd »

torajiro wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:29 am
Bassfordd wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:53 pm We managed to finish the first release of the localisation!

Amazing perfection. You even made a speech file. You have a lot of enthusiasm!

There seems to be a mistake in the PSD I sent you regarding the menu.
The mm-dlc.png and mm-mod.png are slightly off. This is not your fault, but a mistake in my PSD.
So I'll post the corrected one, if the Spanish team is ok with this, please replace it.
Thanks torajiro, as always! Will correct it and repack it.
Bassfordd
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Bassfordd »

David wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:35 am Thanks a lot for your contribution!

We will release version 8.2.13 soon with the Spanish option on the language selection menu.

I would like to add you to the translator credits page: https://www.capitalismlab.com/resources ... anslators/

If there are other people who worked with you on the Spanish translation, please provide me with the list of names to be included in the credits page.
You can add me "Bassford" with only one D, it's my nick ingame, but I couldn't change in the forums.

Add "Krikraker" too, he translated and helped A LOT, with testing, bug fixing and making speechs.