[MOD] REALWORLD 9.21 beta + EXTRA's by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: [MOD] REALWORLD 8.4 beta by Piermario

Post by piermario »

Now it's available for download
Ciao!
player_rxb

Post by player_rxb »

Hi Piermario,

thank you very much for your mod. It really improved the game experience. I would love to do some tweaks for myself as well as some experimentation with new buildings. Could you provide the source files for your mod as a basis?

It would be greatly appreciated.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

Of course! This is full folder, it's more than 80 Mb compressed.
You share also new buildings to insert in it.
Enjoy
Ciao!
http://www.filedropper.com/realworld84beta
melman74

Post by melman74 »

Thanks for providing your source for this Mod, Piermario!! Your food product additions are great, and I really want to try and add more real-world food companies to the mix. I'll share any modifications I make.
Etym
Level 3 user

Compatibility problem with newest post-release Beta (2.7.05)

Post by Etym »

Firstly, thank you VERY MUCH for this excellent mod!

Have updated to Beta 2.7.05 and tried to load the RealWorld mod (8.4 beta). However, this produces the following error message (screenshot attached):
"Error loading MOD file Data/MANUFACTURING.DBF
Error: ITEM_CODE 'FISHERY' is a livestock type and cannot be used for manufacturing directly."
Closing the error message then crashes the game.

I believe this probably results from Piermario's use of the 'Fishery' livestock image/description as an input in the RW manufacturer's guide, instead of the proper input image/description (probably Frozen Fish). Sadly, I forget the specific output product involved (although it's probably Seafood), and can't reinstall the Beta 2.7.02 version which successfully ran the RW mod despite this problem.

BTW, the fishery input problem does not affect using RW in the current release version (2.6.38). I checked the manufacturer's guide in the release version and it doesn't show the "fishery" image as an input on any output product I looked at. Why would it be different for the beta version? They both use the same mod files, don't they?
Attachments
Screenshot 2015-06-07 03.58.38.png
Screenshot 2015-06-07 03.58.38.png (7.87 KiB) Viewed 1884 times
brianwiz
Level 3 user

Post by brianwiz »

Same error message here
Etym
Level 3 user

UPDATE to 'Fishery' error

Post by Etym »

'Fishery Farm' is listed as an input for "Fish Tank" (screenshot below) for the 2.6.38 release version. The "more" button is blacked out on the Fishery Farm input, so I assume this is the only output using the problematic 'fishery.' Nonetheless, this version loads the RW 8.4 mod without any problem. Why would the post-release beta hang up over this?
Attachments
Fish Tank.png
Fish Tank.png (457.49 KiB) Viewed 1872 times
Nezerathian

Post by Nezerathian »

Can someone repair this preaty please? ;)
Ok got anoyed and did a rudementry fix with deleting problematic item from mod, il give you the file for mod till autor sends a true fix
PS. it has also litle changes to top 100 bilionares etc.
PS2. Sorry for my bad english ;)
Just delete old mod, download it and copy to mod folder of CapLab 2.7.x.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwlxBu ... sp=sharing
Etym
Level 3 user

Post by Etym »

Thanks, Nezerathian. It seems to me that adding "Tropical Fish" or something like that as a new livestock output of the 'fishery farm' (its only output now is frozen fish I think), then replacing the 'fishery' input for Fish Tank with the new livestock product could solve the whole problem.
I'm not able to do this myself because of limited computer skills, but someone (like Nezerathian?) must know how to do it.
Nezerathian

Post by Nezerathian »

Hmm... i could do it tommorow but still i dont know if author of the mod wont be mad at me for that much changing in his mod.
And realy computer skills? i just lerned how to do it 10 minutes befor giving the file to you. You could also do it belive me :)

PS. Changed the Billioneres 100 with data from Forbes
http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/
With 2015 ranking.
And can someone tell me how to make more than 100 show? I could do a bigger list.