How to begin ?

General discussions and Technical Support for Capitalism II.
kuroro86

How to begin ?

Post by kuroro86 »

Hello , I just bougth the game and I started the game with the campain mode , I did the tutorial at the begining. But there are still thinks I don't understand and there, like how I change a prodoct that I'm selling ( It happend that the milk factory closed and whanted to star selling sigarets and I couldn't, ). OR other options in farm , mines and factory.

Does anyone has a manual for all the option in the game?
Skeptical9
Level 2 user

Re: How to begin ?

Post by Skeptical9 »

To answer your first question, to start selling another product, Where the 9 Squares are, double click on the square where it says "Purchase" and "Bottled Milk" and then select the product you want to sell. Cigarettes in this exemple will only start selling when your "Sales / Bottled Milk" is all sold out. You can see the quantity left in the same square, symbolised with little blue rectangles. You can clear your stock of milk to sell cigarettes faster but you'll lose them, as if you sell them all for 0$.

It takes a while to learn everything in the game... I've played like 10 games before knowing what all those color means in one of those 9 squares.

I hope it helped.
Unrelated websites :
iRate on 10 for UT - Unreal Tournament related website with quick ratings of custom maps. If capitalism2 had custom scenarios, I would make a website for that.
Sceptiques.fr- French site with reviews of some games.
kuroro86

Post by kuroro86 »

Yes it helped , thank you
jkuanyew

Post by jkuanyew »

I think there's a manual provided in Enlight's website. Or you could also try searching the net for Capitalism 2 manual. I have downloadaded one from the net. It comes in .pdf form. Cheers