management policies and mouse pointer issue

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
baz
Level 4 user

management policies and mouse pointer issue

Post by baz »

I've just hired a COO and tried changing the management policies menu to find that when you point the mouse on change the internal sale price for example, it dosen't move, If you hover the mouse above the choices it does work. So the mouse cursur is nowhere near the choice you want to make. Is this me or is this an issue? It happens with all of the choices on the menu.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: management policies and mouse pointer issue

Post by David »

I just tested this and I was able to change the Internal Sale while my factory is managed by my COO.

Could you please post a screenshot to explain the interface problem you experienced?
baz
Level 4 user

Post by baz »

I'll test the new version and report back, with screenshots if it's still an issue.
Is there anyway of having a different colour txt in the beta forum for the new beta version threads so we seperate the threads between the older beta and the newer. I want to look at the older comments to see if they still apply but it will get a bit messy if we reply back on previous posts?
baz
Level 4 user

Post by baz »

Just hired a COO again and have the same issue. If you look at the screenshot below, I've changed the internal sales price by having to use the mouse cursor where it is, it's no where near the change the internal sales price. This happens for all of the choices on the screen.
mouse cursor issue.jpg
mouse cursor issue.jpg (203.08 KiB) Viewed 791 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

The fix for this bug will be available in the next patch.