Cant get Car body

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Cant get Car body

Post by moneytheory »

I started a new game and i cant get the Car Body, Bus Body, Truck Body, and Van body. I have started several new games and i just cant get the supplies. Any ideas please?
eleaza
Level 8 user

Re: Cant get Car body

Post by eleaza »

moneytheory wrote:I started a new game and i cant get the Car Body, Bus Body, Truck Body, and Van body. I have started several new games and i just cant get the supplies. Any ideas please?
What do you mean you can not get supplies? No raw materials or the supply vs demand is too low to provide any goods?

A save game or screen shot might be helpful to identify what went wrong. Also since it's modded game, probably better to tell which mod and which version it is.
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Post by moneytheory »

eleaza wrote:
moneytheory wrote:I started a new game and i cant get the Car Body, Bus Body, Truck Body, and Van body. I have started several new games and i just cant get the supplies. Any ideas please?
What do you mean you can not get supplies? No raw materials or the supply vs demand is too low to provide any goods?

A save game or screen shot might be helpful to identify what went wrong. Also since it's modded game, probably better to tell which mod and which version it is.
Real world mod current version.
See screen shot of bus.
Last edited by moneytheory on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Post by eleaza »

moneytheory wrote: Real world mod current version.
See screen shot of bus.
It works fine with me. And the production units in your screenshot haven't start producing any bus yet. Maybe wait for a while for the blue progression bar to advance? Or is the progression never advance? Or perhaps do you use any script? Do you have a save file to share, it might help to find out what went wrong.
Bus production.jpg
Bus production.jpg (189.04 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
BTW, the image host you choose have some very provocative ads, maybe next time just attach the image as attachment file in the post.
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Post by moneytheory »

eleaza wrote:
moneytheory wrote: Real world mod current version.
See screen shot of bus.
It works fine with me. And the production units in your screenshot haven't start producing any bus yet. Maybe wait for a while for the blue progression bar to advance? Or is the progression never advance? Or perhaps do you use any script? Do you have a save file to share, it might help to find out what went wrong.
Bus production.jpg
BTW, the image host you choose have some very provocative ads, maybe next time just attach the image as attachment file in the post.
I didn't realize that. It was set on Family safe. Here is the link for the save game. http://www.filedropper.com/cml1002
eleaza
Level 8 user

Post by eleaza »

Automobile can not be produced in small factory. Medium or Large factory works fine. I think it's a limitation by realworld mod only.
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Post by moneytheory »

eleaza wrote:Automobile can not be produced in small factory. Medium or Large factory works fine. I think it's a limitation by realworld mod only.
Thanks for that and you are right it only works in the medium and large factories. I will ask the the modder if he is able to fix it.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Post by eleaza »

moneytheory wrote:
eleaza wrote:Automobile can not be produced in small factory. Medium or Large factory works fine. I think it's a limitation by realworld mod only.
Thanks for that and you are right it only works in the medium and large factories. I will ask the the modder if he is able to fix it.
Why did you want to produce automobiles in small factory anyway, I don't think the demand could be met by 1 medium factory even for a city of 1 million population (for 2 million, it sure needs 1 large factory at least). I don't think it could make a profit with small factories producing automobiles
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Post by moneytheory »

eleaza wrote:
moneytheory wrote:
Why did you want to produce automobiles in small factory anyway, I don't think the demand could be met by 1 medium factory even for a city of 1 million population (for 2 million, it sure needs 1 large factory at least). I don't think it could make a profit with small factories producing automobiles
LOL i didn't make any profit with the large one. I will try medium.

piermario thinks it is a bug with the small factories. It has nothing to do with Real World.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

I was able to use a small factory to produce cars - see attached screenshots.

The game version I used for testing is v3.5.09B. Please try this latest version and see if it works for you.
Attachments
car2.jpg
car2.jpg (407.18 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
car1.jpg
car1.jpg (445.95 KiB) Viewed 1403 times