My little suggestions

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
xyrec

Re: My little suggestions

Post by xyrec »

David wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:15 pm 1) The next major post-release version 6.4.00 will introduce the following new feature:

Privatization for Subsidiary DLC
When you own 100% shares of a subsidiary company, you could go to the Financial Actions screen (hotkey: F11). A new option Privatization will be available from the list of financial actions.

2) For your other suggestions, I would recommend that you create a poll for your suggestion to gauge the community's interest in it. There would be a higher chance that the dev team will implement them if the interest level is high.

You could see some examples of the polls in the Suggestions forum at http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=14

For more info about new feature requests evaluation process, please see: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =14&t=7052
Many thanks for your quick answer, David. Thank you also for doing the amendments. However, it would’ve been more realistic that 100% owned companies should automatically go private. In my experience as a corporate lawyer, I have never heard of any stock exchange in the world that allows anyone to own '100% of a company of a listed company without having to delist it from the stock exchange.
ryamamoton

Post by ryamamoton »

My suggestion is if it is possible to upgrade the factories, it could has 3 levels of improvements, with each one of those the factory can produce 30%-50% more. for example I had created a big factory to manufacture Electronic comps, which is being used by 6 other factories, this cause a demand problem b/c the other factories can not have enough components lowering the production.
It could has the same functionality like the floors on the retail stores, were each upgrade is more expensive than the previous one
ryamamoton

Post by ryamamoton »

is it possible to configure the scroll keys between "wsad" and the arrow keys?, saying b/c I'm left handed and is hard to scroll with my right hand on the wsad keys.
Darkonphoto
Level 2 user

Post by Darkonphoto »

Can we get the the old farm-mechanism back?
1. Soil/Water quality was impact on crop yield.(loved browsing through the map for good soil)
2. Distance of the city can be increase the freight cost
3. Differnet vegie/fruit need different type of water/tempreture etc.

+bigger/more size of farm times tiny/small/mid/large/huge etc...maybe extendable fields
sanketdhande

Post by sanketdhande »

1) Factories having an option to upgrade to partial/full automation thus reducing the labor size and increasing the production quantity. This will create the unemployment and a challenge for players to provide more job facilities.
2) Also having some random failure in the manufacturing chain which would take few days to recover to run as before.
(Giving this two above suggestions based on current real life scenarios).
jondonnis
Level 5 user

Post by jondonnis »

ryamamoton wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:02 pm My suggestion is if it is possible to upgrade the factories, it could has 3 levels of improvements, with each one of those the factory can produce 30%-50% more. for example I had created a big factory to manufacture Electronic comps, which is being used by 6 other factories, this cause a demand problem b/c the other factories can not have enough components lowering the production.
It could has the same functionality like the floors on the retail stores, were each upgrade is more expensive than the previous one
I think the problem with that would be the larger factories wouldn't be needed then as you could end up just upgrading the smaller factory that is cheaper and doesn't take up as much land.

It doesn't always happen but sometimes if something isn't designed to take as much as it does, its knocked down and rebuilt. A Waitrose near me used to take more money each week than it was ever designed for. So there wasn't enough room for all the stock. So they eventually knocked it down and rebuilt a bigger one on the same plot but, obviously, it being bigger took up more of the land (which they owned anyway).
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

piermario wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:37 pm - Bilionaires list TOP 500 (added with mod)
- Corporate details - income statement - show also THIS MONTH
- Dominance share calculated including local share
- Global dominance share and city by city share
- Play with all cities in database like a global market
- More than 50 companies
- Companies has specialization (added with mod) example: nestle food and beverage experiences 100 (see persons.dbf database)
- Increase / decrease salary, effects like a training or similar, add qualification of employees rate
- Selective training (only sales unit or purchasing unit....)
- Add product class dominance share
- Corporate details - graphs - add number of employees
- Add different taxes rate city by city. Some cities are more attractive for business than others.
- Add other companies not in the game in stock exchanges (by mod)
- Possibility to buy bond with annual earnings based to interest rate
- Possibility to buy single apartment for rent in apartment building or office in commercial building (every building complex show how many single apartments or offices are made up)
- Add airline company, hotel, bank, insurances companies, medical centers, loundries, hairdresser, fitness center.
The dev team have started working on another excellent suggestion from this list - this time being the addition of product class dominance share. You can expect to have it in the next version 7.1.00.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

Very good thanks David 👍
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Your suggestion for adding product class dominance has been implemented in the latest version 7.1.00.
Attachments
product_class_dominance.png
product_class_dominance.png (695.71 KiB) Viewed 9931 times
nichihaii53

Post by nichihaii53 »

Ok David i like very much the idea to play with more cities, big and small; but other players can choose if they want to play with 1, 10 or 20 more cities by option in startup settings. hellodear.in

teatv download