Resources

General discussions and Technical Support for Capitalism II.
|iTo|LeadReaper

Resources

Post by |iTo|LeadReaper »

I like this game, i have some issues with the resources though. How about an incorporation of the hotelling rule on raw material pricing and extraction rates the AI uses. How about some backstop technology implementation, another user was talking about resources not re-spawning, how about a R&D that focuses on developing substitutes for non-renewable resources, ie a backstop technology, making plastics out of farming goods ect.

Off topic but i would also like the ability to encourage AI retail stores to sell my goods.
ajpiper2k
Level 2 user

Re: Resources

Post by ajpiper2k »

|iTo|LeadReaper wrote:I like this game, i have some issues with the resources though. How about an incorporation of the hotelling rule on raw material pricing and extraction rates the AI uses. How about some backstop technology implementation, another user was talking about resources not re-spawning, how about a R&D that focuses on developing substitutes for non-renewable resources, ie a backstop technology, making plastics out of farming goods ect.

Off topic but i would also like the ability to encourage AI retail stores to sell my goods.
This is a great idea! It would certainly help as natural resources expand. If it hasn't been done already, I'll make sure the Cap II add-on thread hears about this.

If we are going to have to rely on farms for this, we're going to need bigger maps with more real estate. -- Not a bad thing!

Andy