More AI competitors

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
SaintMercer

More AI competitors

Post by SaintMercer »

Hello !

First of all I would like to thank the dev for making such an in-deep and complex economic simulation and keeping up to date to this day. It never ceases to get interesting and really deserve the attention it gets even though the game is not a complete success.

However, there is one point that is lacking and would make the game perfect for me. It would simply be to allow games to have more competitors, 40 is not a lot in my opinion and quickly gets boring with huge map setting. I don't know what are engine limitations, but a lot more would get sooo interesting and make the game really more lively, like 200 or 300.

Would it be possible to to allow this or is it too game-breaker to be considered?

Many thanks for your attention !
chengtsai
Level 4 user

Re: More AI competitors

Post by chengtsai »

200 to 300 competitors are too much in my opinion.
It is not quantity matters but rather quality. AI needs to get better analyze competitions.
nejxis
Level 3 user

Post by nejxis »

I support the idea of 200-300 competitors, for the simple reason that even after like 20 years advantage, there are still a lot of gaps in the market to capitalise on and build from there, which I think more competitors would help solve this, at least until a better AI is developed.
lagrelax
Level 3 user

Post by lagrelax »

Agreed. Though performance may be a issue