Продажа своей компании

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
mettalich

Продажа своей компании

Post by mettalich »

Сделайте пожалуйста возможность, чтобы можно было продать свою компанию с концами. Т.е. я имею 100% компании, время от времени я продаю эти акции. Когда я теряю контрольный пакет , то ИИ может сам назначать выплату дивидендов моей компании, а также заниматься новыми постройками и разработками (я это предотвратить не смогу). Когда у меня остается 0% акций - я полностью теряю контроль над компанией и её перекупают. Нужно для того, чтобы я мог создавать новую компанию в любой момент. Т.е. развиваю компанию - продаю - создаю новую
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Продажа своей компании

Post by David »

I used Google Translate to translate the original message into English:

Please make an opportunity so that you can sell your company meet. Those. I have 100% of the company, from time to time I sell these shares. When I lose a controlling stake, the AI can itself appoint the payment of dividends to my company, as well as engage in new buildings and developments (I can not prevent this). When I still have 0% of the shares, I completely lose control of the company and it is bought out. It is necessary so that I can create a new company at any time. Those. developing a company - selling - creating a new
megapolis
Level 6 user

Re: Продажа своей компании

Post by megapolis »

Those Russians never learn. I do my best telling every job applicant after every interview that they should learn English. Maybe I should interview more people. :)

This one wanted to ask an opportunity to separate the character from the company.