Automotive Outlet question

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
firefox33

Automotive Outlet question

Post by firefox33 »

Quick question about the Automotive Outlet

What are the Private Labeling, Prepare and Input units used for in the game? I usually create the Outlets using Purchase-->Inventory-->Sales-->Advertising

Thank you!
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Automotive Outlet question

Post by David »

Prepare and Input units were for the experimental feature of service preparation. They have been disabled in the latest version, which you may download from http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=7580

A private labeling unit converts products of other brands to your own brand by labeling the product with your own corporate insignia. If you are tired of manufacturing products yourself, you can label products of a less popular brand with your own brand. This saves you the trouble of managing production lines and lets you concentrate on marketing.

Any products directed into the private-labeling unit are relabeled immediately. Usually linking a private labeling unit between a purchasing
unit and a sale unit is the easiest way to label the products from another corporation. In this arrangement of units, the purchased goods from another company are labeled with your brand and resold as if you had produced them yourself.
firefox33

Re: Automotive Outlet question

Post by firefox33 »

Thank you for your response David.

I am considering closing some of my factories and switching to Warehouses for labeling since I neglected R&D during my game and need to play catch up.

I am manufacturing all 84 products most semi-products, all software and internet companies in operation along with a few Media companies. My problem is Profit in year 65 is only
about $150 million or so.