Script for Max output for all ( Factory / Mine / Oil / Logging / Retail Stores )

Discussions about scenario games and user-defined scripts.
davidkie
Level 3 user

Script for Max output for all ( Factory / Mine / Oil / Logging / Retail Stores )

Post by davidkie »

Hihi..
Any script to increase output ( output modifier ) for all ( Factory / Mine / Oil / Logging / Retail Store / Farm / Warehouse ) ?
I dont have space left in the cities :(

I can only found for factory

Factory Capacity Modifier=<50 to 500>

Thanks
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Script for Max output for all ( Factory / Mine / Oil / Logging / Retail Stores )

Post by David »

Currently the script system only allows for modifying factory capacity.

Do you mind sending me your save game so that we can take a look at it and see if there are any remedies that we might be able to suggest concerning the lack of space in cities.
davidkie
Level 3 user

Re: Script for Max output for all ( Factory / Mine / Oil / Logging / Retail Stores )

Post by davidkie »

hi, I just sent my saved game.

The city space is very limited and i need to stop or slow down the expansion
I have put the apartment and commercial building at 200 ( otherwise 100, i will need many more aparments and commercial building )

Thanks
David

Post by David »

I loaded your save game and noticed that there is still a lot of space in all the cities except Siantar. But even for Siantar, there is still land available - at a glance, roughly 20% of the city's land is not yet used.
davidkie
Level 3 user

Post by davidkie »

David wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:42 am I loaded your save game and noticed that there is still a lot of space in all the cities except Siantar. But even for Siantar, there is still land available - at a glance, roughly 20% of the city's land is not yet used.
Yah but if i continue expanding and keep playing maybe few more days I wont have enough space
I still have number of products that I have not expand yet.. so i need space to build factory , warehouse, retails store , apartment , commercial.

if you look on the computer revenue and if want to achieve close to 100% market share, I will need alot alot space to expand..
now my share is like 25% or less.. and the space i need for the supply chain from raw materials to production...
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by saffgee »

davidkie wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:16 am Yah but if i continue expanding and keep playing maybe few more days I wont have enough space
I still have number of products that I have not expand yet.. so i need space to build factory , warehouse, retails store , apartment , commercial.

if you look on the computer revenue and if want to achieve close to 100% market share, I will need alot alot space to expand..
now my share is like 25% or less.. and the space i need for the supply chain from raw materials to production...
Are you using a mod ? One of the issues with mods is that they can provide a lot of optionality, but by their nature they are not necessarily designed that you can maximise everything. In my mod I like to provide for the possibility of total domination in some large sectors like Computing or automobiles, but to produce every single product and own hundreds of every single retail store in each city to satisfy demand to 100% starts getting unbelievably complex and requires significant micromanagement - not to mention the slowdown in speed it puts on the processing time. Mine can handle it to a degree depending on your starting settings, but some mods simply don't balance for the player to have 100% market share in everything.
My mod is designed so that the challenge by the AI is a little bit greater and that it is quite unrealistic to dominate in everything, and I am sure the other mods are similar. If enlight were to provide space saving mechanisms to squeeze everything in for a mod then that would also impact those people that play on vanilla or without mods and it would make the game less realistic and playable and not more. That said, I have frequently played games where I dominated every sector in my mod and had buckets of real estate and still didn't run out of space, so I'm not sure you really will tbh. Start making your business more efficient and that may cut down on the space you use. Have you switched on multi level warehouses for example ? If not, then make sure to add it next game as its a huge space saver.....
davidkie
Level 3 user

Post by davidkie »

I tried on the factory modifier 500 and the monthly cost for my small to large factories increase accrodingly
however for the Megafactory under MOD, it did not increase and now megafactory cost is cheaper than medium.

I guess the factory modifier did not apply to the megafactory?? is this bug or consider normal?
And I have asked what is the factory modifier for megafactory on seperate post in Mod section.
Attachments
Fac.jpg
Fac.jpg (123.71 KiB) Viewed 2346 times
davidkie
Level 3 user

Post by davidkie »

I did test run to compare the output from Factory ( 500 modifier ) and Mega factory on Gasoline and Diesel
The test shows that output from Factory is lower than Megafactory.
And I compare my current game and previous game, the Megafactory outuput are the same for both ( not effected by the factories modifier 500 )
And the output of Large factory did not reflect the modifier 500
I have attach my saved file
Attachments
Factory Modifier.zip
(8.16 MiB) Downloaded 111 times
mEGA.jpg
mEGA.jpg (176.08 KiB) Viewed 2343 times
David

Post by David »

The bug has been fixed in the new patch v6.5.15. You may download it from: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7798