Many thanks to the team

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Many thanks to the team

Post by paulwoman »

Just a little post to thank all the CapLab team for the follow up of the game, the updates brought and the consideration of my various - and numerous - requests.

Thanks to all of you.
rafaeltodero
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: Many thanks to the team

Post by rafaeltodero »

I would also like to thank the entire development team and also publicly thank Paulwoman. Without his help, I would not have been able to translate into Brazilian Portuguese.

There are still some adjustments in the translation but soon it will be available.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Hi Paulwoman and Rafaeltodero, I would like to thank you all for your contributions in the French and Brazilian Portuguese translations as well!
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

David wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:47 pm Hi Paulwoman and Rafaeltodero, I would like to thank you all for your contributions in the French and Brazilian Portuguese translations as well!
Thank you for the thanks. I do this with pleasure, all the more so as it allows me to "enjoy" the game better, without having to think "What the hell does that mean"?

Having said that, Torajiro aside here is the latest news
torajiro wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:33 am
Hello,David and Programmers.

I have confirmed the translation in the game. (About my reproducible post)
I thought that adding a lot of untranslatable parts was hard work for programmers, but thank you.
sometimes I have the impression that we are the only ones translating the game; there is no real feedback from the other teams - in which case, please correct me.

By the way, I notice just now that the Brazilian and French are the only languages to have the "installer" version.

n the absence of a sustained follow-up from the other languages, I plan to create an "install" and "zip" version of the other languages based on the version of the site and those I have indexed in the one dedicated to them.

I have noticed that most of the files are not well placed.

There are notably some languages where the "guide" files are still in the "translate" folder, whereas they need to replace the sub-folder in "text" in order to do this properly.

I think it would be a good idea to propose a .zip and .exe with the elements placed in such a way that it only has to be cut out of the game folder.

See you the next update ;)