Crashes game post release beta

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
lucianosilva

Crashes game post release beta

Post by lucianosilva »

Hi, I'm playing the latest version of Post Release-Beta and I'm crashing my saves after several years. I was unable to take a print of the error but it goes like this:

Nation.cpp line 289

Translated by Google
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Crashes game post release beta

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

lucianosilva wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:14 am Hi, I'm playing the latest version of Post Release-Beta.
Please note that the last version of the game when I write this message is the release 6.6.08. Your bug may very well already be solved.

PS : We had talked about a possible automatic update. I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that I've replaced the tutorials and scenario files, but if it's present it's been a while since I got this message; I still have to do it manually.

I push the nail in again: here is a case that "proves" that implementing a multilingual version would be beneficial, even if it means offering two .exe files for the game installation and the translation.
lucianosilva

Post by lucianosilva »

David wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:02 am We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
Version: 6.6.03
Although it happened several times I can't tell which moment of the game it happens
Real Word V11.40 and
Vanilla
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Please upgrade your post-release beta version to 6.6.07 and see if the bug will be fixed. Patch v.6.6.07 can be downloaded from: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7886