Capitalism Lab Release version 6.6.23 Patch

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Capitalism Lab Release version 6.6.23 Patch

Post by David »

Capitalism Lab Release version 6.6.23 patch is now available for download at:
https://caplab.b-cdn.net/CR66236600.zip

IMPORTANT: This patch must be applied on top of version 6.6.08 or later. If you haven't installed it, please download the full viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7938

Then extract the ZIP file to your Capitalism Lab program folder. You can open your Capitalism Lab program folder by right-clicking on the Capitalism Lab game icon and select “Properties”, then select “Open File Location” to open the folder.

Version 6.6.23

Bug Fix
Fixed the rare bug: Error on File : j_pur2.cpp line 437

Version 6.6.22

Bug Fix
Fixed a rare bug that occurred when you set up a new subsidiary with "Realistic Money Supply" enabled.

Version 6.6.21

Bug Fix
Fixed a bug that prevented you from setting up a new subsidiary.

Version 6.6.20

Bug Fix
Fixed a bug with music volume settings.

Version 6.6.19

Bug Fixes
FIX: Minor bug in mining when you use the shortcut to do internal sales 'a' it then populates the other boxes. You already are mining, you hit the shortcut key 'a' it creates another mining box and sales box.

Fixed a glitch in the Product Details screen as reported in https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=8033

Fixed the bug with the error message: Nation.cpp line 360

Version 6.6.18

Bug Fix
Fixed an AI bug related to upgrading OS versions.

Version 6.6.17

Bug Fix
Fixed a rate bug that occurred when using the player person to sell stocks.
Added a link to the Reddit community of Capitalism Lab on the main menu.

Version 6.6.16

Bug Fix
Fixed a bug that occurred when using the player person to buy stocks from an existing shareholder.

Version 6.6.15

Bug Fixes
FIX: The scroll bar does not work on the wealth and business score screen.
FIX: The Land-use Tool just selects from top left hand corner will not allow you to point and click on the correct tile.
FIX: On the Influence screen, the Influence of previous mayor in same party is not added onto past influence score.

Version 6.6.14

Bug Fixes
Fixed the bug where the first line in the translate.txt file is not processed.
Fixed the bug with the error message dynarray resize().

Version 6.6.13

Bug Fix
Fixed the bug with the error message j_mft.cpp; Line: 789 when using the factory capacity modifier script command.

Version 6.6.12

Bug Fixes
Fixed a bug with IPO with Realistic Money Supply is enabled.

Version 6.6.11

Bug Fixes
Fixed a bug in v6.6.10 which made the R&D list empty. (please note that it will require starting a new game for the bug fix to take effect.)

Fixed a bug that caused an error when using the Video Game mod.

Version 6.6.10

Improvements
Added help on the GDP page of the Cities Report.

Added context sensitive help for the economic information displayed underneath the mini-map.
(in response to this user suggestion post: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7789)

Bug Fixes
Fixed a bug with the sound effects volume setting.

Fixed a bug that prevents the player from buying stocks on behalf of an insurance company.

Fixed an issue with price settings which was reported in this user post: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7907

Gameplay balance improvement
Adjusted the start-up capital amount of the player company.

Version 6.6.09

Improvement
Improved the rate at which the bond purchase and sale quantity is changed while pressing the mouse button and holding the CTRL key at the same time.

Bug Fixes
Fixed a bug with a translated message that is displayed when acquiring a private company.
Fixed the nation.cpp bug
poertc
Level 2 user

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 6.6.09 Patch

Post by poertc »

towerbooks

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 6.6.11 Patch

Post by towerbooks »

I am currently having an issue with the patch. I downloaded it and extracted to the location of the file. Now the problem is when I run the game, it doesn't let me play the game plus I bought all the DLCs but the tab only has purchase DLC and no option to enable/disable it like the usual. How do I fix this issue? Also for some weird reason Norton picks this patch up and isolate the file.
David

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 6.6.11 Patch

Post by David »

towerbooks wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:32 pm I am currently having an issue with the patch. I downloaded it and extracted to the location of the file. Now the problem is when I run the game, it doesn't let me play the game plus I bought all the DLCs but the tab only has purchase DLC and no option to enable/disable it like the usual. How do I fix this issue? Also for some weird reason Norton picks this patch up and isolate the file.
There is a possibility that the firewall of such anti-virus software may block the game’s communication with the game server. You may check your anti-virus software’s user manual for how to add Capitalism Lab to one of its approved app to prevent it from being blocked by the firewall.

Please rest assured that Capitalism Lab is virus free and is safe to use.

For your information, here is an analysis profile of Capitalism Lab's main EXE using Virustotal.com:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/7a3 ... /detection

As you could see in the above link, the executable file of Capitalism Lab (v6.6.11) has been scanned by over 60 different anti-virus software and all of them have certified that Capitalism Lab is free of virus.

Virustotal.com is a web site that scans the uploaded EXE file using a large number of popular anti-virus software and produces a comprehensive report about the safety of the EXE. You may also want to know that Virustotal.com is owned by Google and you could find out more info about the site from Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VirusTotal

Please note that it is a false positive reported by the anti-virus software in your computer and we recommend that you add Capitalism Lab to the anti-virus software’s exception or the white list to prevent it from blocking the game.

Should you still have doubt, you may upload the CapMain.exe from your installed Capitalism Lab folder to www.virustotal.com to see the scan result.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 6.6.17 Patch

Post by paulwoman »

Can you add in the changelogs when you change the files, please ? This will make it easier for me to update the files in question. Thanks :)
David

Post by David »

paulwoman wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:21 am Can you add in the changelogs when you change the files, please ? This will make it easier for me to update the files in question. Thanks :)
I've updated the log.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

David wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:17 pm
paulwoman wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:21 am Can you add in the changelogs when you change the files, please ? This will make it easier for me to update the files in question. Thanks :)
I've updated the log.
Thanks for the update :)
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

David wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:16 am
Version 6.6.17

Added a link to the Reddit community of Capitalism Lab on the main menu.
Can you tell me where exactly I can find those links ? I don't find this when I update from 6.6.15 to 6.6.17

Thanks again :-)
David

Post by David »

There is a Reddit icon below the main menu.
Attachments
CapLab reddit.png
CapLab reddit.png (2.19 MiB) Viewed 7037 times
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

David wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:22 pm There is a Reddit icon below the main menu.
I see it :) Thanks :)