Would you like to see my proposed election result/history idea implemented (Link + poll)

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here

Would you like to see my idea of election results and election history implemented?

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes: 36

lowkeybavil
Level 3 user

Re: Would you like to see my proposed election result/history idea implemented (Link + poll)

Post by lowkeybavil »

OhHaiMarkA24 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:52 pm
lowkeybavil wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:05 pm I think this can be used as an opportunity to expand political side of the game much further. everything can be added as an option so a "Simple/Advanced" mode switch in set up screen for those who prefer the simple version and those who prefer the advanced version.

As someone whos active in local national and international political movements I am happy to assist the developers with insight and experience and would be keen to assist @David
Aye, Me as well. I am involved, and also have a minor degree in Political Science.
same I did a year of Politics and international relations.

Currently director of a Political Advocacy group
OhHaiMarkA24
Level 2 user

Re: Would you like to see my proposed election result/history idea implemented (Link + poll)

Post by OhHaiMarkA24 »

Wondering if devs check these out still...
lowkeybavil
Level 3 user

Post by lowkeybavil »

OhHaiMarkA24 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:43 am Wondering if devs check these out still...
loool
OhHaiMarkA24
Level 2 user

Post by OhHaiMarkA24 »

Let's us all get this to 30 votes please so it is implemented!
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

As long as its only for elections i stand in and can be toggled off, i usually dont do anything with the political side
OhHaiMarkA24
Level 2 user

Post by OhHaiMarkA24 »

bump- let's get to 30 to get it in the game!
OhHaiMarkA24
Level 2 user

Post by OhHaiMarkA24 »

Bump we are close to 30 yes's to send this to the devs!
lowkeybavil
Level 3 user

Post by lowkeybavil »

Glad we have more interest here. Hope to see more
OhHaiMarkA24
Level 2 user

Post by OhHaiMarkA24 »

@dev I mean it has 24 yes's I think that's fair since the 30 is unrealistic since the forum isn't as popular since that rule was added....
OhHaiMarkA24
Level 2 user

Post by OhHaiMarkA24 »

@dev I mean it has 24 yes's I think that's fair since the 30 is unrealistic since the forum isn't as popular since that rule was added....