Would you like to see my proposed election result/history idea implemented (Link + poll)

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here

Would you like to see my idea of election results and election history implemented?

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes: 36

OhHaiMarkA24
Level 2 user

Re: Would you like to see my proposed election result/history idea implemented (Link + poll)

Post by OhHaiMarkA24 »

BUMP! 25 yes's 28 total votes, I mean come on @devs
OhHaiMarkA24
Level 2 user

Re: Would you like to see my proposed election result/history idea implemented (Link + poll)

Post by OhHaiMarkA24 »

BUMP We need 2 more votes!!!
OhHaiMarkA24
Level 2 user

Post by OhHaiMarkA24 »

BUMP
30 votes...devs silent
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

OhHaiMarkA24 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:30 pm BUMP
30 votes...devs silent
Please be informed that the threshold is 30 *positive* votes, as stated in the original forum post: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =14&t=7052
OhHaiMarkA24
Level 2 user

Post by OhHaiMarkA24 »

David wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:59 am
OhHaiMarkA24 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:30 pm BUMP
30 votes...devs silent
Please be informed that the threshold is 30 *positive* votes, as stated in the original forum post: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =14&t=7052
I mean, the forum is less active than when you made that rule, and its shocking I was even able to get 30 total. Also I have seen many implemented that had no votes at all..so. But okay!
David

Post by David »

I've already forwarded your suggestion to the dev team. For the details of how the dev team evaluates a suggestion, please see https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =14&t=7052 That will answer most of the questions you have.

By the way, you can see the number of views of this suggestion thread - totaling 1016 as of this writing. The truth is that there is a decent amount of traffic in this forum. The threshold is reasonable. Getting 30 positive votes out of this number of views is achievable.
OhHaiMarkA24
Level 2 user

Post by OhHaiMarkA24 »

Bump- So close!
OhHaiMarkA24
Level 2 user

Post by OhHaiMarkA24 »

David wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:11 am I've already forwarded your suggestion to the dev team. For the details of how the dev team evaluates a suggestion, please see https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =14&t=7052 That will answer most of the questions you have.

By the way, you can see the number of views of this suggestion thread - totaling 1016 as of this writing. The truth is that there is a decent amount of traffic in this forum. The threshold is reasonable. Getting 30 positive votes out of this number of views is achievable.
Hello..Was wondering if there was any follow up. I think even a good in between would to simply have popup screen to show final "support" % for each candidate, and have a election history screen by mayor history..Very simple as results just disappear after eleciton.
David

Post by David »

I am delighted to inform you that the dev team has implemented your suggestion for displaying election results. It will be available in the next major version 10.0.

cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

i dont mind the results being viewable, but i dont want yet another pop up i have to click on.