Russian Translation / русский перевод

This forum is for those of you who are interested in localizing the game text in Capitalism Lab into your native language on your own
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: Russian Translation / русский перевод

Post by paulwoman »

Update for the release 7.0

Here we go!

The Russian has practically translated the game with a few details. Now you can play it more easily ^^
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

Update for the release 7.1

Hello.

Please update the translation with those files.
Attachments
trans_game.zip
(105.07 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
Last edited by paulwoman on Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
abbi-75

Post by abbi-75 »

Thanks.
I'll look at this translation
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

Picture for the release 7.1

Hello.

Please update the translation with those files.

download/file.php?id=8081

Thanks to abby-75 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8730
abbi-75

Post by abbi-75 »

Hello.
I can localize all the banners from the game, not just the scenario banners. If these banners would have PSD files (or without the inscriptions in English in bmp, jpg, png, etc.).
But I can also add my own translation to banners with English. But this is not very beautiful, not perfect to look. Therefore, I do not translate the rest.

For the files with the text translation from March 2022: unfortunately, this translation did not please me. There are many reasons, I will not list them.

For myself, I took a translation that was last edited by someone around the end of 2020 or in the summer of 2021 or from the website of Capitalism Lab. I don't remember exactly, because about two months ago I searched and downloaded the translation. And so that the translation to be the most complete and most perfect (I stopped at the 2020-2021 version). The fact is, I improved it for myself, edited it, added to it. Also from the website of Capitalism Lab took three MODa in which the product line is expanded.
Translated for myself RealWorld MOD 11.50.
Now I translating Modern World MOD v.2.1.
And there are plans to translate Cap World DIGITAL_4.0 (if I`m strong enough, but I think it will be).

Then I will enjoy the game itself.

Translation of the game, banners tested on version 6. Now I'm testing on version 7. From version 8 only translations in other languages I watch.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

Don't hesitate to propose your translation. The aim is to provide the most accurate translation possible.

David. By any chance, is it possible to have several versions of the same language?

This would allow us to offer the "old translation" and a kind of "beta translation".
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

paulwoman wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:40 pm David. By any chance, is it possible to have several versions of the same language?
Please be informed that the game's language system can only have one version for each language.
Frontline

Post by Frontline »

paulwoman wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:00 am
If you feel like it, you can contact me on the discord https://discord.gg/dYUHBU2

I have a system that allows the translation of the different files needed.

To do so, you can already make an account on https://github.com/paulwoman/Capitalism_Lab_ENG_to_RU and translate the different sentences in the column w https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 0&range=W2

Be careful, you must not touch the other columns; the X and Z allow me to transcribe the translation, and the Y to transpose the "trans_base" file onto the document.
Soooo... I'm late. I don't know, how to get access to Discord Channel now, but i watched google tab with traslation. MAAAN! This is awful! Machine translate is no good. I have translated a few words, but I feel that the translation has stopped

Версия для русских.
Итак... Я опоздал. Доступа к дискорд каналу нет, да и не мог он целый год держаться, но я просмотрел Гугл Таблицу с переводом. Ребята, это жесть. Большего машинного перевода чем где-то ещё я не видал. Главная проблема - непонимаешь, где в игре это упоминается, от этого перевод тоже адаптируется. Я перевёл малость, но чувствую, что зря и перевод заморожен...
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

paulwoman wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:00 am
If you feel like it, you can contact me on the discord https://discord.gg/dYUHBU2
Please go in my new link https://discord.gg/7DVXZ5x

Frontline wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:08 am This is awful! Machine translate is no good. I have translated a few words, but I feel that the translation has stopped

It can be. I don't have new since a long time and he didn't use "my" system.