Scenario banners for Digital Age DLC without text

This forum is for those of you who are interested in localizing the game text in Capitalism Lab into your native language on your own
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Scenario banners for Digital Age DLC without text

Post by David »

To translators:

Scenario banners for Digital Age DLC without text are now available: https://caplab.b-cdn.net/translate/NoTe ... anners.rar

You may download the file and add translated text to the scenario banner images.

Thanks
abbi-75

Re: Scenario banners for Digital Age DLC without text

Post by abbi-75 »

Hello.

English is not my native language. I'm sorry if the translator doesn't translate the following clearly.
----
There are banners without inscriptions - for "Tutorial", for the scenarios of the base game and for three DLC, there are banners (without text) to designate DLC themselves.

Question: please tell me - is it possible to download all the banners (without the inscriptions for localization into different languages) which are encountered during the game? For example banners for Bank Loan, Bank Branch, Bank Headquarters, BILLIONAIRES 100, BONDS, Cities Rankings, Quality of Life, City Goal, Digital Age Goals, Financial Reports, Insurance Front Office, Policies, etc.

I looked at 10 localizations of the game. Someone does not translate the banners at all, someone makes the text over the previous with a dark background, someone writes in their own language next to English. All this is not very nice and pleasant. And I want it to be beautiful, so that there is complete localization, without extraneous inscriptions in several languages.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

Hello.
Thank you for your message and your remarks.

What is your native language? An extra person to translate the game is always welcome.

As a reminder, even if the work done on the translations can make you think the opposite, the translations are done by volunteer players, and some people have more facilities than others to use photoshop and other similar software.

It is therefore quite normal that the translation of these elements are not homogeneous.

In addition, it should be noted that the parts where there is someone speaking are also translatable. (By the way, I wouldn't be surprised if we could translate everything, and thanks to the team for that ^^).

That said, having a photoshop file with the font to download would be nice.

There hasn't been an "update" since torajiro's post. viewtopic.php?p=32531#p32531
abbi-75

Post by abbi-75 »

Hello.

My native language is Russian. I was not satisfied with the fact that in the process of passing the game constantly come across untranslated pieces of text. Not comfortable to play.
For example not translated in my language:
- 7 out of 8 training missions;
- about 10 of the 15 tasks for the base game;
- all tasks for the three DLC;
- help in the game itself, which opens by F1;
- various game difficulty settings (at the start of the game), including new ones for DLC;
- pop-up help (few untranslated. About 10...15 pieces. Mostly in the newest versions of the game);
- some product names for the base game (regular and for Digital Age);
- 90...95% of the product names and product classes for MOD RealWorld (regular and for Digital Age). Most likely, then I will "test", "feel" another one...two MODs later;
- captions on the banners for the tutorial, basic and DLC missions, and on the banners in the game itself;
- some other new pieces of text that appear in new versions of the game.

----
Unfortunately, in the past, the cited link from your post I have seen. Many of the other links on the forum also looked at, including some languages that differ from my native one. I also downloaded the release of the game to see the translation of the game there (text, banners, start menu in different languages).
I'm only interested in the banners now.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

Please note that I have just released a new translation version. viewtopic.php?p=37557#p37557

Several files allow for translation. You can have a look at the translation folder I'm in charge of "french", there are all the files necessary for the translation of the game.

I have an online collaborative translation method if you are interested.

Please contact me on
https://discord.gg/7DVXZ5x
torajiro
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by torajiro »

Hello, everyone.
I have written instructions on how to create a banner using online image editing software.
I've reviewed what I've uploaded so far and added the PSD files for the Digital Age DLC scenario.

http://capitalism2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=8805