Bank and Finance CMO and HR bug?

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
mattj98

Bank and Finance CMO and HR bug?

Post by mattj98 »

I have started a new game where I immediately spun-off a banking subsidiary. I created a headquarters for the subsidiary and set HR budget and CMO advertising budgets to maximum but it would seem that the bank branches are not being monitored or updated accordingly. I set up the headquarters so that I would not need to navigate to each branch and set their advertising and training budgets individually. I would love to know if this is indeed a bug or if i am just missing something silly. Thanks
Maelstrom Vortex
Level 2 user

Re: Bank and Finance CMO and HR bug?

Post by Maelstrom Vortex »

This would be a bug. However what is a bit confusing is I am not seeing this same behavior in my play throughs. Are you up to the most current patch/version? It intimates either something is specific to your install may be causing this behavior. I would attempt to reinstall, see if that clears the issue, if not update here and include current version info to help the devs. But I want to be clear. In your subsidiary. did you set up a general HQ. or did you set up a Banking HQ. The way I have seen it the banks do not acknowledge the settings of the general HQ.. they only listen to the Banking HQ and I believe that's solely for salary submission. I think that bank companies, like the other dlc such as internet firms.. must have their media set up manually. I cannot speak as to whether this is an intended behavior, but if THAT is what you are talking about, it is a behavior my install shares and suggests that it's just a DLC specific nuance and the HQ integration to the main HQ's marketing system would be a feature suggestion.