Suggestion: City Economic Simulation DLC Worldwide

City Economic Simulation DLC for Capitalism Lab
Greenish
Level 2 user

Suggestion: City Economic Simulation DLC Worldwide

Post by Greenish »

This DLC seems to add another strategy to the game, but with just local cities, can't expand worldwide. Think would be nice if this DLC could be used on the worldwide map with the ability to create a new city and edit existing cities once someone from you political party becomes mayor. If just the creating a new city option worked for the worldwide map with the political side too, than it would make another option for those that like to play the worldwide map.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Suggestion: City Economic Simulation DLC Worldwide

Post by David »

Please be informed that the concept of a nation in the City Economic Simulation DLC requires that all cities in the game need to belong that a single nation. To accommodate that, thus there are only local cities of fictional names.
Greenish
Level 2 user

Re: Suggestion: City Economic Simulation DLC Worldwide

Post by Greenish »

David wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:30 am Please be informed that the concept of a nation in the City Economic Simulation DLC requires that all cities in the game need to belong that a single nation. To accommodate that, thus there are only local cities of fictional names.

I know that, it just seems no possible way to sell worldwide (only in your nation) and I wanted my company to do that. The City Economic Simulation DLC is great and I can always play without it if I want to sell worldwide. Just seems like it would be even better if you could sell worldwide with the City Economic Simulation DLC.