Mega-mergers -- how do you integrate them efficiently

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
Yimmy
Level 3 user

Mega-mergers -- how do you integrate them efficiently

Post by Yimmy »

What are your tips and tricks for handling mega-mergers? And, do you have any ideas for improving the ability to integrate AI companies more efficiently after your mega-merger?

My one suggestion for tracking the flawed AI firms that I know need changes is to flag them initially for subsequent review and correction. I use the "For sale" option as my kluged flag because I can quickly filter and sort them. It isn't ideal because I also use the for sale flag for other firms that I need to review and refine. Nevertheless, it is the best option available absent a specific filter and sort flag structure.

Perhaps someone has some ideas how a poll could be constructed for programmatically improving mega-merger integrations.
mohmaaytah
Level 3 user

Re: Mega-mergers -- how do you integrate them efficiently

Post by mohmaaytah »

Frankly very slowly and tediously. I tend to go and sell all the R&D from the merger because I already have it set up. I tend to get rid of most media companies as well.

A mass sell option would be very helpful.
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

close all telecoms would be useful too as there is no benefit from having more than one telecoms firm in a city, I haven't noticed my AI subsidiary closing duplicated telecoms firms either when I merge the telecoms company into my subsidiary- though maybe im just not patient enough
mohmaaytah
Level 3 user

Post by mohmaaytah »

Typically telecoms, R&D, media companies. I tend to reorganise software companies heavily as well.