"Kick off" button

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
Max
Level 2 user

"Kick off" button

Post by Max »

If you have internal sales, it's frustrating to try and kick people off. I suggest addding a checkmark in the COO options, called "kick external customers." If this setting is enabled, any firm set to internal sales with customers outside your company will automatically charge the max price for their product until they leave, and then things will be priced normally based on your settings.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: "Kick off" button

Post by David »

The biggest concern of this is that the AI should be allowed to do the same, if this is implemented, otherwise the game will not be fair. And the player will hate it when the AI does this.
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

i think changing to internal sale automatically cancels any ongoing deals after a set period.. say assume a contractual period of 6 months to allow purchasers to find a new supplied would be ok.

but yes it would have to apply to AI and player if it was implemented.

so it may well lead to more micromanagement in the long run. It could also be used disruptively to mess up AI supply chains and I don't know how well the AI would manage with that.

I think what would help is being able to set a factory internal sale when you build it.. as it stands, you cant set a factory to internal sale until its actually started selling the project, so its always possible for the AI to sneak in and start buying before you can change the setting.
Max
Level 2 user

Post by Max »

David wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:47 am The biggest concern of this is that the AI should be allowed to do the same, if this is implemented, otherwise the game will not be fair. And the player will hate it when the AI does this.
The AI wouldnt doing anything that the player couldn't already do in theory. It's just making the task of booting people off internal sales less repetitive, which is always a good thing IMO.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:04 pm I think what would help is being able to set a factory internal sale when you build it.. as it stands, you cant set a factory to internal sale until its actually started selling the project, so its always possible for the AI to sneak in and start buying before you can change the setting.

You can enable the Default Internal Sale option.
Attachments
defaultinternalsale.jpg
defaultinternalsale.jpg (110.6 KiB) Viewed 1693 times