1983b

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
Boxster77
Level 3 user

1983b

Post by Boxster77 »

Hi David,

I see you guys have a new patch so this might not be relevant. Love the game!

The stock news is sticking in the stock screen, it starting doing it a couple patches ago.
The AI put 2 factories on land that I bought for future use. (I would like to be able to offer the AI money for anything they own like I can their stock)
It seems like when a store opens it should be busier. I have my product average at least 10 above the city average and it takes for ever it seems to really get any volume to turn a profit. Seems like the stores should be busier when they open if the product average is above city average.

Capitalism 2 I had 89,000 beds selling annually at one store. Now I can barely get 20,000. On level 9 all the way down the line.

I will post a game tomorrow if needed.

Thanks
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: 1983b

Post by David »

The stock news is sticking in the stock screen, it starting doing it a couple patches ago.
Could you please provide more details about this issue? How exactly did it happen?

Could you provide a save game with this issue via DropBox?
Boxster77
Level 3 user

Post by Boxster77 »

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tec1l6ha8wlnedm/FkNINkEHHl

I opened the saved game and went to the stock screen and it was back to returns. I clicked the news and it gets stuck immediately. It seems to happen after I buy large amounts of AI stock or my stock. Before I thought it was because I had to many stocks since it happened late in the game. This time it happened early in the game and I only had a couple stocks.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

This will be fixed in the next patch.