a few suggestions

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
VelTraher
Level 2 user

a few suggestions

Post by VelTraher »

Please add Warehouse Capacity Modifier - After all, warehouses are practically useless when playing with mods, so even with an increase in the capacity of factories, there is no point in them at all. Also, could you publish a script for excel reports so that they can be combined into one file for viewing? But it would be ideal if I could watch all the reports inside the game. You used to post the script on Facebook, but I don't have access to Facebook right now. Also, to be honest, it pisses me off that AI is not given the opportunity to deposit money. And insurance companies don't make any sense in this game. After all, they could primitively add insurance companies in case of an accident. In the same way, the state could insure its institutions. It's the same with banks, and it's always easier to issue shares or take out bonds than to borrow from a bank. Even when it is profitable at low interest rates.

I also repeatedly came across the fact that in the late stage of the game, my brand rating dropped from 100 to average values, and huge injections into advertising and price reduction did not help in any way to restore the rating. It's a shame after spending a dozen hours. To end the game on such a note. It was with me and with the rating service.

A telecom company always has huge profits and it always has no competitor. Even if AI starts building telecom companies, they do it all in one city. But most of all, I do not understand that a telecom company never invests, does not buy shares, rarely invests in bonds, and deposits are always closed. And by the late stage of the game, the company has billions of dollars in cash. And that's why such a company is needed? Even after the shares are published, it pays very low dividends. And it's not expanding anywhere. The telecom business is very simple. And very profitable.

Also, you still do not have a fixed scale of expenses for media companies. It is constantly lagging behind inflation. And I have to click through 100 of my media companies every few years to increase infrastructure costs by up to 100%. It's exhausting. Also, why can't you set the same price in all cities at once for the cost of advertising?

I haven't been able to figure it out for a very long time. Micromanagement at a late stage is exhausting, hiring an operating director only destroys the well-established process of supply chains and prices. Why is it impossible to set the price linked to the overall rating. For example, I want the products "tomatoes" to have their price tied not to my specified value, but to the overall rating, for example, I specify that the price always corresponds to the rating "90". And after that, I turn a blind eye to it and never control it, the price is not important to me, it is important to me that it is available. I don't want to set a price for hundreds of products, and after improving technology, monitor the overall rating to see if I'm selling very cheaply.

It would make life easier for many. And I could continue to build supply chains and develop other areas. It would even be cool if you made it necessary to hire an operating director for this feature, but only with the ability to disable all other powers for him. Or there is a separate department at headquarters that would take a small percentage of sales for monitoring this system.
maff
Level 3 user

Re: a few suggestions

Post by maff »

Friend, I agree with you on several points, but unfortunately your topic was confusing, you talk about many ideas one right after the other and this made the post polluted, I think it's a good idea for you to list which ideas are the most priority, and in suggestion forum create a poll, one suggestion at a time, and at different times, hugs.
Image Grupo no Telegram para BRs: https://t.me/captalismlab Image

Please, vote: viewtopic.php?p=40423#p40423