Hotkey for R&D Selection

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
xzinum
Level 2 user

Hotkey for R&D Selection

Post by xzinum »

Hi, quick bug that's been bothering me forever. Apologies if it's been reported before.

When starting a new R&D project, you hire your staff and then select which tech to start researching. You can't press the first letter of the tech to jump to it, any letter will just zoom you to the bottom of the list.
I'm using CapLab 9.1.52 and RealWorld 12.6. But this bug has been present for a while. It's specific to R&D, other selections like in farming and manufacturing, the first letter works to jump to the desired selection
Attachments
If i press S, it should bring me to Silicon, instead anything just goes to the last entry.
If i press S, it should bring me to Silicon, instead anything just goes to the last entry.
Caplabbug.PNG (380.54 KiB) Viewed 887 times
marcioaneves
Level 2 user

Re: Hotkey for R&D Selection

Post by marcioaneves »

I like this idea. I should happened at all list in the game !!
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

The bug has been fixed. Please download the new patch v9.1.53 from https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=9210
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

marcioaneves wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:32 pm I like this idea. I should happened at all list in the game !!
If you are aware of any lists that do not support key search, please let me know and I will forward it to the dev team.
xzinum
Level 2 user

Post by xzinum »

David wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:46 am
marcioaneves wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:32 pm I like this idea. I should happened at all list in the game !!
If you are aware of any lists that do not support key search, please let me know and I will forward it to the dev team.
Hi David, thanks for the fix.

Another list I noticed didn't support key search was in the Manufacturer guide and Farmer's guide. However, I suspect that might be by design. Funny enough, it bypasses the WASD map scrolling setting and opens the save game dialog if you press S.