The salary of the CEO of the subsidiary is too expensive.

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
crazykdr

The salary of the CEO of the subsidiary is too expensive.

Post by crazykdr »

I'm trying to set up a subsidiary, but the salary of the CEO of a subsidiary is too expensive.

CEO candidates with all expertise set to 0 have a low salary of $600,000~$700,000.

However, CEO candidates with even a little bit of expertise can earn more than $5 million a year. If I have to pay this kind of salary at a time when the subsidiary is not profitable, it seems too expensive.

In addition, there appears to be only one CEO candidate with a Expertise value of 0 set to in-game. This makes it very difficult to set up multiple subsidiaries in the game.

Is there a way to get a lot of CEOs who don't have skills and have low salaries?

In addition, In the CEO hiring window, there are also independent investors whose expertise numbers don't show up at all. However, there is no window open for them to be hired, and they cannot be hired as CEO.

I'm also looking for ways to hire independent investors who don't have these expertise figures as CEOs.

I'm looking for a way to fix this. Even if it's a mod or a script modification, it's fine.
maff
Level 3 user

Re: The salary of the CEO of the subsidiary is too expensive.

Post by maff »

my "solution" for this was to set executive salaries to 1% of the real, via script, in Enviroment, I can't copy how it is now because I'm not at home, but when I can I'll copy it here
Image Grupo no Telegram para BRs: https://t.me/captalismlab Image

Please, vote: viewtopic.php?p=40423#p40423
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: The salary of the CEO of the subsidiary is too expensive.

Post by cantdownloadit »

[SPECIAL RULES]
CEO Salary Modifier=1
COO Salary Modifier=1
CTO Salary Modifier=1
CMO Salary Modifier=1

eg