Easy questions

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
Maulet

Easy questions

Post by Maulet »

Hello everybody, I have 2 easy questions:

1-If I buy the expansion (lab), I need the original capitalism 2? or this lab is a standalone?

2-why does nod32 detect this forum like a thread? I don't understand why.

thank you very much.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Easy questions

Post by David »

Maulet wrote:Hello everybody, I have 2 easy questions:

1-If I buy the expansion (lab), I need the original capitalism 2? or this lab is a standalone?
1) We have put together a page that explains this in detail. You may read it at http://www.capitalismlab.com/

From a software license point of view, you can buy Capitalism Lab without buying Capitalism II -- it is totally fine.

From a game experience point of view, if you are new to the Capitalism series, Capitalism Lab is designed for experienced players of Capitalism 2 and therefore you will need to play through the tutorial campaign on Capitalism 2 first.
Maulet wrote:2-why does nod32 detect this forum like a thread? I don't understand why.

thank you very much.
We are using anti-virus software in our office's computers too and they are from various suppliers (e.g. Avira and Bit Defender) and they do not have any issues with this forum. Each anti-virus software uses their own methodology in threat detection and you may consult with NOD32 and ask them to supply more information regarding what type of threat they have found on this forum or it just happens to be a pattern matching problem that misjudges this web site.
Maulet

Re: Easy questions

Post by Maulet »

Thank you for your answers David.

I played capitalism and capitalism2 time ago, so I am not new, and even I bought cap and cap2 from GOG two years ago.