Realistic Loan Demand

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab
G4ronmino
Level 2 user

Realistic Loan Demand

Post by G4ronmino »

Just played a game wheren after 20 years and the the loan demand stayed at 0 the whole game. The bank companies straight up lost money for 20 years straight when gdp has been positive. How do i fix this?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Realistic Loan Demand

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
G4ronmino
Level 2 user

Post by G4ronmino »

1.) Capitalism 6.5.11
2.) check the saved game, been two years and the loan demand is still 0. The other banks along with my bank has been losing money year over year and has given out no loans.
Attachments
AUTO.rar
(4.77 MiB) Downloaded 59 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

There was a bug with the Realistic Loan Demand setting when the City Economic Simulation DLC is not enabled. Please download the latest version 6.5.13 which has the fix.