Extended control t

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
gregoryvance
Level 2 user

Extended control t

Post by gregoryvance »

Cannot open the extended menu , control t just opens the information menu. It does not work. Also when using windowed mode you cannot see half the icons at the bottom. latest version 6.6.09. I am using 1920 by 1080
Attachments
PLAY_001.zip
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 66 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Extended control t

Post by David »

For your information, here is a list of shortcut keys in the game: https://www.capitalismlab.com/shortcut-keys/

Which Extended menu did you try to open?

For a monitor in 1920x1080, I recommend that you run it in "borderless windowed mode" or full screen mode 1920x1080, or a windowed mode in a lower resolution like 1280x960.
gregoryvance
Level 2 user

Re: Extended menu for frms, corporation control t

Post by gregoryvance »

The extended menu for firms corporations etc does not work and it worked in version 5.7. it does not work in any screen configuration . or any of the screen settings in cap lab. see attached png file. the problem seems to be around the setting of the extended menu which you can see at the bottom of the screenshot where it says use "control - t " to open the extended menu
on the second issue i would really like the window mode to work properly as i like to access u tube video while playing the game
thanks very much david :D
Attachments
Capitalismlab.zip
(3.78 MiB) Downloaded 78 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Extended control t

Post by David »

Please be informed that the extended menu is no longer available in the latest version as we upgraded the game with the new toolbox interface. Please use the following hotkeys to access functions on the original extended menu instead:
'P' key - for products report
'C' key - for corporations report
'F' key - for firms report.

In fact, once you get used to accessing the reports with the hot keys, they are more convenient than clicking on the icons on the menu.

(The help message showing the Ctrl-T hot key will be corrected in the next patch.)

As for the display mode, you have tried the 1280x960 windowed mode? It should work well with your 1920x1080 monitor. I also use this mode most of the time myself and my monitor is 1920x1080 also.