Capitalism World 4.0 - Entertainment/Medical Edition

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Capitalism World 4.0 - Entertainment/Medical Edition

Post by David »

Rusty Gamer wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:49 am Had trouble figuring out how to install this mod. It appears it works differently now than a few years ago I think.
You may read the general instructions for installing a mod on this web page: https://www.capitalismlab.com/mod/downl ... ated-mods/
choum
Level 3 user

Post by choum »

Hello,

I think that it need some balancing, medical services and bank services give too much money, even in very small town (<100 000) ;)
And strangely utilities like public water or coal electricity seem very week, very low demand and price... maybe you inverted the %? ;)
Luizbier

Post by Luizbier »

Tive problemas ao executar o MOD. Durante o jogo dá um erro de execução de arquivo quando vou clicar na colona "Retail Store". Segue print do erro.

Attachments
error.png
error.png (785.51 KiB) Viewed 3865 times
David

Post by David »

Luizbier wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:46 pm Tive problemas ao executar o MOD. Durante o jogo dá um erro de execução de arquivo quando vou clicar na colona "Retail Store". Segue print do erro.

This has been fixed. Please update the game to the latest version 7.1.10.

You can download the patch from https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=8514
Luizbier

Post by Luizbier »

Muito Obrigado!
Deu certo!
Luizbier

Post by Luizbier »

Bom dia!
Tudo bom meu amigo?
o jogo apresentou problemas novamente, mesmo com a versão atualizada. Segue o Print
Attachments
problema cap.png
problema cap.png (493.14 KiB) Viewed 3757 times
leoyim68

Post by leoyim68 »

Thank you for the mod ! I enjoy it a lot. However I would like to report some observation.

1. Opening an amusement park seems to be too expensive. Over the course of the game it didn't generate any profit but deficit even most of my products were demanding. I even managed to dominate the sector of amusement park but the industry still stayed in the red.
2. Private hospital is a bit op. At the end of the game I opened one with mild quality of supply. It generated 35 million of profit for the first month.

Hope the mod will be balanced and become more interesting in the future.
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Arcnor »

I am trying to find a way to share my source files. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time right now to work on balancing. I knew balancing was an issue for the mod and would need to be adjusted.
David

Post by David »

Arcnor wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:52 am I am trying to find a way to share my source files.
You may check out this file hosting service: https://uploadify.net/faq.html
Arcnor wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:52 am Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time right now to work on balancing. I knew balancing was an issue for the mod and would need to be adjusted.
A user has devised a method for improving a mod's gameplay balance systematically. You can use this method to check the profitability of all the products in your mod. It is way more efficient than the manual method of fine-tuning products individually. I would recommend that you like a look at it at: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =39&t=8260
CulCol
Level 2 user

Post by CulCol »

Thank you for this Great Mod!
Could you give the Sorces for the mod, so we could change for us a little for good playing.